PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 1 September 2011

Mach 2 magazine (Summer 2011) centerfold!

I was shooting the promotional material for the Mach 2 Main Event with Keital at Horwood House Hotel on Tuesday and happened to stumble across a photo of myself in the magazine whilst having a post-shoot cup of tea, before we went to dinner. I think this is my first ever centerfold!

Designer: Weather Vain | Wardrobe stylist: Keital | Hair: Annabelle's Wigs | Makeup: me

I love that coat! <3

You can see some behind the scenes photos from this shoot, including some of me actually being flown around in that little vintage aeroplane, in this blog right here :D