PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Pas De Bink

I have another beautiful location art nude photo to add to my Pas De Deux gallery featuring my friend and "colleague" Madame Bink :)

Photographer: Dan Hubbert

Dan also took some photos in infra-red, which produced some interesting effects: the ferns looked like they were covered in frost, Bink looked basically the same and I looked very odd- glowing white hair and almost lilac skin! :0

7.45 pm EDIT: I've just found out that Binky and I are available to shoot together at a fab London studio on Sunday 4th September from £75 ph, all-in! Please click here or email me at contact@anitadebauch.com for details. First come, first serve! ;)