PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Friday 4 November 2016

Something for the Bonfire weekend



I like the icy-cool feel of these new Kaori's Latex Dreams shots by Luci Alice, and it seems appropriate now that winter is here!


Makeup and skincare from Mya Minerals and Bareskin Beauty respectively.




If you think you've seen that pose before, you're right... it's one of my favourites from the '40s:






Do you feel a spark? I'm looking forward to bundling up for a firework display in our garden with my home-made Portabello mushroom burgers and sweet potato fries, mmmm! And plenty of mulled cider. This is all assuming my cooker gets delivered tomorrow, otherwise it's houmous all round again :p

What do you think? Comment on Facebook!