PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 14 November 2016

Early Bird Special: up to £35 off half-day Somerset home shoots in January!



Firstly, more photos from my flamboyant orange suite in Amsterdam- this time in nothing but my Dita Von Teese Madame X knickers and Bareskin Beauty lotion! I loved this padded, spotlit headboard, so I slid a hardback book under the duvet to stop my high heels sinking too deeply and jumped aboard!

Info about the special offer is after the pictures!




You may have already seen this last one on Instagram.
#sorrynotsorry


I'm taking inspiration from this decadent, vintage "maximalist" (new favourite word) style of décor for my new house; a Victorian Gothic lounge with original oak panelling, an Art Nouveau library with a taxidermy peacock (he died of natural causes), a Chinese Deco boudoir with a fireplace nearly as tall as me, and the part that everyone seems most interested in, for some reason... the dungeon. I can't think why!

I am so eager to get photos of it in all its glory that I am offering a limited number of discounted one-on-one home shoots in January, when the renovating work will be done and it will be time to revel in its maximalist lusciousness, as well as enjoy playing hostess in my '50s country kitchen.

You could get up to £35 off a half-day shoot, which is a 20% discount! There are only three of the original 14 shoot slots left, so if you would like to book one of them before they're gone, please apply here today (link to PP casting call- opens in a new tab). If you know someone who might be interested in this unusual offer, please share this post on Twitter by using the little button at the very bottom- it looks like this.


Join my free mailing list now to get shooting opportunities, gossip and glamorous new photos delivered straight to your inbox- it is 100% private and 100% free, and it always will be. Enter your preferred email address here:


What do you think? Comment on Facebook!