PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Friday 6 November 2015

Dancing in the Moonlight



ANITA DE BAUCH CORSET LINGERIE MODEL REDHEAD ORCHID GLAMOUR VINTAGE RETRO







More photos from the Orchid Corsetry AW15 campaign, shot by Salleh Sparrow. I love the colours and feel of of this line so much :) I imagine the silver ensemble would be absolutely scintillating by moonlight...

Organic natural skincare for the shoot was provided by Bareskin Beauty, and the makeup cosmetics by Mya Minerals.

ANITA DE BAUCH CORSET LINGERIE MODEL REDHEAD ORCHID GLAMOUR VINTAGE RETRO

Celebrations of finally having somewhere permanent to live in a couple of months continues. I visited my nan for a huge homemade vegan feast, and boyfy and I went to a local firework display with friends.


I also have glamorous couture Christmas cards for sale, for anyone wanting to add a little Anita-sparkle to their winter season! The original photo was shot in the snow in London for Vivienne Westwood's corsetiere, and they're only £1 each with envelopes :) They're selling fast, so don't forget to order now xo



What do you think? Please comment over on Facebook!