PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 8 November 2015

Too rude for Playboy



I was considering going normcore for Halloween and wearing a streaky blonde wig with lots of bronzer, sticky beige lip gloss and one of those weird peaked berets, but then I thought, even that sort of look relates to me in a way, as it is still carefully controlled, groomed and styled. Huh.

More unusual for me still is this dishevelled swimwear shot by Mark Fiddian, shot at his studio in Cambridge earlier this year, with Bareskin Beauty skincare. I really like how it came out, and what a contrast to the Orchid Corsetry campaign photos! What do you think- is this a look I should do more? ;)


PS Happy birthday for yesterday Ivory Flame! :)


What do you think? Please comment over on Facebook!