PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Good things come to those who...




I forgot to say before, but we ended up backing out of that C18th home we wanted to buy when the surveyor told us it was a total disaster zone. It was disappointing at the time, but I'm happy to report that we've now had our offer accepted on a much bigger, brighter and better value castle in the sky  :D

It's a Georgian townhouse with guest bedrooms for putting my model friends up in when they visit, space downstairs for a modest photo studio with French doors leading onto the patio, a library, meditation room and a rooftop garden with lovely views of the Somerset countryside. We can't wait to move in and I can't wait to shoot in it!
 

These photos are from Orchid Corsetry's AW15 campaign, which was launched on Saturday 31 October, shot by Salleh Sparrow in a huge abandoned house. (My skincare was provided by Bareskin Beauty and I did my own hair and makeup.) I love how she's picked up the luxurious texture of the fabric on this corset.


I think ^this^ one might be my personal favourite. It was tough not being allowed to share these images with you until after Halloween! Good things come to those who...





What do you think? Please comment over on Facebook!