PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 27 September 2015

Vintage glamour lingerie with What Katie Did, Fabulously Fetish & Bareskin Beauty


Lazy Sunday morning... actually, it's 1pm already... goes to show how lazy my morning has been...

Looking forward to modelling with my good friend Ivory Flame (go check out her new website!) at a stunning old mansion here in Somerset tomorrow. We've been booked together as a duo for fashion and art nude work before, but this is the first time we'll have shot vintage glamour together, one of my favourite styles :) Girly sleepover at mine tonight!


Photographer: Paul@WestFive
Lingerie: What Katie Did | Shoes: Fabulously Fetish | Skincare: Bareskin Beauty

BUY THE VERY STOCKINGS I'M WEARING IN THIS PHOTO HERE!