PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Saturday 3 October 2015

Feelin' blue


More from my shoot with Steve Prue in NYC last year. You might have already seen the preview on Instagram.


Latex: Lady Allura | Boots: Fabulously Fetish | Skincare: Bareskin Beauty

While we're on the USA theme, here is a podcast of a recent interview I did for Ds Lifestyle Magazine. Yep, that's me in a black wig, shot by fetisheyes.com.


Spent the afternoon dreaming about decorating the new house. I still have some of this wallpaper left over from when I redecorated my apartment in London; wondering if it will work in the new lounge, which has some original 1750s terracotta-coloured floor tiles near the window. Blue/ orange? :/


That 1920s clock on the mantlepiece died last month, but I'm looking forward to getting my 1930s brass peacock fire-guard out of storage and back in front of a real fire :)