PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Saturday 4 July 2015

Happy 4th of July to all my American friends!



We don't really celebrate Independence Day in the UK (funny, that) but I am actually watching a double bill of Independence Day and Red Dawn complete with veggie hot-dogs in your honour today, USA. After all, same-sex marriage has just been legalised, which is such a milestone in civil rights history that I feel some cheesy movies and a hot-dog are in order. Plus you guys have proper legal weed now?! I draw the line at American beer, mind ;) ;)

Here are some appropriately themed fashion shots by lovely David M that I styled at one of my Creativus Imago Studio Days in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. The raw organic skincare was provided by Bareskin Beauty.




If you are a photographer and would like to work with me at my next Creativus Imago Studio Day on Wednesday 2 August, please message the studio >here<

Now I'm going to get back to the first weekend away I've had with my boyfriend in a very long time indeed. For once, all I needed to pack was my toothbrush