PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Friday 10 July 2015

Interview with KFS TV, on life, love and modelling without a model agency





KFS TV (Kinky Fetish Sex, btw!) interviewed me in my hotel room during my last tour, asking me some TOUGH questions about what I do and how I do it, what kind of body image I'm promoting, and whether I really think that "any girl can be a model".

Click play on the video below to see it!


Ignore the email address at the end of the video- the one you want to "Ask Anita" is ***MAIL@KFSMEDIA.COM***!

On the subject of being a model without a model agency, or if you are interested in beginning, maintaining and furthering your fetish modelling career for free, watch the video through to the end to see how to enter a free competition to win a personally signed luxurious hardback edition of my book, The "Ugly" Girl's Guide to Modelling: No Agency? No Problem!

I am about to become an agony aunt for KFS Magazine, so if you have a question about life, love, sex, modelling, style or beauty you'd like me to answer in my brutally honest style, email it now to mail@kfsmedia.com!