PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 1 April 2015

The blooper reel! Out-takes and snatched snaps. Happy April Fool's Day!


Happy Wednesday!

Despite an awful start to the day with a photographer cancelling a full day last-minute and refusing to pay, I'm reading a new book, The Beauty Detox Power, and have just finished my Glowing Green Smoothie, so feeling pretty zenned-out and ready to post some April Fools-related photos from my shoots to cheer myself up!

All of these are outtakes, lighting tests, and so on, not the photos that usually get to see the light of day ;) I think it's fun to share pictures like this sometimes!

Me and Chloe-Jasmine Whichello at a shoot for Beyond Burlesque, which ended up in a British Vogue bridal advertorial (not this shot, though!)

Me "assisting" Stephen Perry at Twiggy's shoot for Who Do You Think You Are? I was absolutely thrilled when she pulled me in for this shot!

Out-take of me chatting to Adam Robertson, the photographer, during this fun lingerie/ glamour shoot. Even though it's not really a "modelling" shot, I like this photo as I think it looks much more like I'd probably look if I was just hanging out with my boyfriend, rather than posing and trying to "look good for the camera".

Me wittering to Dita Von Teese at top speed when I met her at Bloomingdale's in New York.
Photo by David Prutting/ BFA Photo.

 Me pulling faces during a lighting test at my shoot for Kaori's Latex Dreams with Luci Alice last month. I posted a "proper" photo from this shoot on Facebook today.

 Shooting a cover and editorial for Spain's BeDeSeMe magazine with Luci Alice at my London apartment, when Dexter decided to photo bomb us!

At a Fabulously Fetish shoe fitting with Lady Allura. I'm not actually sure who took this picture!

Have a great day :)