PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Tenebrous magazine, April 2015


I have not one, not two, but THREE DOUBLE-PAGE SPREADS in this month's issue of Tenebrous magazine, in a Libidex latex fashion editorial shot on location by Magpie Tommy :)




Not bad, considering we did the whole shoot in about ten minutes flat! It was February, at night, in Norfolk... so cold, I actually went jogging while the equipment was being set up! Luckily, my skin didn't dry out. Go go Bareskin Beauty moisturisers!

In unrelated news, I'm listing a few things on eBay, so feel free to look through them and add me to your watch list- there's more to follow.