PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 30 April 2015

Review of The "Ugly" Girl's Guide to Modelling on Indiebration.com


There is a great review of my book on how to model without an agency, The "Ugly" Girl's Guide to Modelling, on Indiebration.com, where it is currently one of the Editor's Picks!

>>Click here to read it!<<

I was really pleased that the reviewer, Rick Hudson, noticed the time and effort that was put into the book's presentation; I always wanted it to be a beautiful piece in itself that would look good on a shelf or strewn around a lounge coffee table or tossed on the silk duvet of a boudoir. Practical AND stylish, that's what I like!



I was also happy that Rick highlighted The "Ugly" Girl's Guide to Modelling's total frankness. I don't beat about the bush, make things up to make myself look good or give daft or obvious advice that anyone could find repeated dozens of times online already. I wanted the book to be an honest and well-informed voice, over everything else, and actually useful in giving girls who read it the edge- both people at the very very start, starting from nothing, like I did, and people who are much further along, making a full-time living from freelance modelling but kind of wanting to take it to the next level now. That's who my book is for :)

>>Order your copy of The "Ugly" Girl's Guide to Modelling here. It's only £12.99.<<