PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 3 May 2015

Porta-model!


I love this fun new art nude piece by Tim Pile. We found this great old trunk on location that I just LOVED and had to climb around naked in :D I love glamorous luggage! Thanks to Bareskin Beauty, Tim didn't have to retouch my skin in Photoshop at all for this shot :)

^ Click the image to see a larger version.

I'm having a lovely time celebrating my first Beltane weekend. Glastonbury is certainly the place to be! I missed actual May Day as my love and I were both working, so I just read about some traditional Beltane celebrations in my Almanack. They're pretty steamy! There's one that involves all the men carving a huge phallus from a fallen tree. The women all kind of hump it and then it gets symbolically lowered into a special hole in the ground the women dug. Then they basically all have an orgy, from what I could tell. Gosh!

Yesterday, we went shopping in Glastonbury. The atmosphere was electric! I got a full body wax and bought myself some treats, including my favourite, raw chocolate, which is an aphrodisiac, and treated myself to an almond milk latte at La Terre.



The lady who ran the shop where I bought the incense and the book wished me a happy Beltane and said, "We have until Monday to misbehave."

I like to misbehave all year :) It's hard for people to feel free enough to act the way they want to all the time, I guess, which is probably why we assign certain days for certain things. I wish it was more of a taboo to hide your true nature than express it.

I think I'm going to make some scented candles today. I'm all out, except for little soy tealights. I like good lighting EVERYWHERE, not just at photo shoots, and candlelight is the most flattering of an evening :)

Feel free to follow me on Twitter for more nude photos :)