PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 6 January 2015

NSFW in #Singapore


I should re-title my blog, 'NEVER Safe For Work' ;)

I quite like seeing modelling photos where you can the area surrounding the "photo zone"... the lighting, the assistants, someone with a can of hairspray tucked under their arm texting on their phone, the photographer themselves taking the shot, that sort of thing. It makes the photo seem to dynamic and gives you a sense of all the energies that go into making even a seemingly peaceful mood photo :)


This is another shot by Lem, who I blogged about on Sunday. After shooting on the cool, two storey  high fire escape set he created in his studio, it was nice to shoot something simple on a sofa. It may sound odd, but some of my favourite photos have been taken in ordinary places like people's living rooms. All you need is light :)


Skincare by Bareskin Beauty

Here is a last shot from the cool metal fire escape set Lem created in his studio, but this time, nude. I do like the contrast of soft, pale skin in hard, dark settings!



If you are a photographer in England interested in shooting some studio nudes with me, I have a great package offer available this month at Space Studio in St Albans. There are three 2 hour art nude bookings currently available, each of which is £100 all-inclusive of myself, the studio, equipment, hair and makeup, the signing of any releases, parking and light refreshments.

10am - 12pm: BOOKED
12.10 - 2.10pm: BOOKED
2.20 - 4.20pm: BOOKED
4.30 - 6.30pm: BOOKED

Please click here or email contact@anitadebauch.com for further details or to book, for which you will need to provide your full name, a contact number and a non-refundable deposit of £50. Thanks!