PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 7 January 2015

'Anita De Bauch on Nylons' editorial in Sinical magazine


My second editorial in Sinical in two months is now out :) (I was interviewed about my thoughts on modelling, fetish and what I like to do in my spare time in the last issue, the Nylons Special Edition.) This time, instead of being interviewed, I wrote an article on my love of vintage nylon stockings to accompany a lovely pictorial in my Playful Promises lingerie, shot by my friend Adam Robertson. I did the makeup and bed-head hair, and the skincare was provided by Bareskin Beauty :)

^ Click the image to see a slightly larger version.

You can order a copy of the magazine here or download a free PDF of it here (I'm on pages 10-13) :)

I love this elegant style of retro lingerie... elegance really had a greater meaning in decades past! It wasn't just a costume you put on once or twice a year for a wedding or a New Year's do... it was something intrinsic to everything you created around you. Not just the visible dress at a fancy party, but the lingerie underneath, the perfect manicure with matte polish, the earrings, the chic handbag (never a knock-off!), the hair styling, the subtle hint of perfume... and the home you got ready in, the lighting there, the furniture, the wallpaper, the music you played and the cocktail you mixed while your curlers were setting... the way you straightened your hat and put on your neatly tailored gloves before stepping out to go to the Post Office, the bank and the train station that day.... oh, it was another time! I love to recreate it in my life and in my work, exactly as I imagine it!

If you are a photographer and would like to shoot something like this with me, I am currently available to shoot at Creativus Imago Studio in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, at:


  • 2pm onwards on Thursday 22 January
  • 10.10 - 1.10pm on Saturday 24 January


There are great all-inclusive packages on offer, e.g. 3 hours on the 24th for £167.50 for me, the studio, the sets and a professional hair and makeup artist! Please email me at contact@anitadebauch.com with your preferred date, if you have one, and I'll give you the full run-down on what's on offer :)

And now I finish today's blog so that I can carry on doing my tax return... how very glamorous!

Anita x