PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Photographer Showcase #2: James Ward @ Space Studio



My second Photographer Showcase spotlights James Ward, who I shot with at his studio in St Albans in 2012.

James appreciates my love of hats and headgear :)

 I did my own makeup.

BIG SHOES. I still have these :)

De Bauchery in motion! Click the image to see a larger version :)

I'd like to do another studio day at James' lovely studio (Space Studio in St Albans), so if you are a photographer reading this, do let me know if you'd be interested :)

If you are a model or stylist reading this and would like to shoot with James, he is also on PurplePort.