PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 12 October 2014

#NakedSundays with a Lady Allura's Latex harness, and Adrian Jones


Just had one of the best 24 hour days of my life in London, ending rather bittersweetly, because I won't be seeing him again for another four weeks.

Modelling full-time is lonely.

Fortunately, I'm naturally introverted, so can deal with quite a lot of alone-time before feeling alone.

I can't imagine what it must be like to work with the same people every day in an office, and being stuck in the same swivel chair doing the same uncreative job, day in, day out.


This was a slightly impromptu Lady Allura's Latex shoot at Adrian Pini Studio, photographed by Adrian Jones. They were like, "Anita, are you doing anything this evening?" and I was like, "No..?"


I did the hair with old-fashioned hot rollers. I just shot a hair job today, and the colourist told me that I shouldn't use heat on my hair so much, because it's fine and dries out and breaks easily.

I just feel weird shooting without big, curled hair! Maybe I should use my clip-in extensions more, invest in a couple of good quality wigs, or learn other ways to get more volume without having to use heat all the time.


I'm shooting in Singapore for two weeks starting Thursday, so my hair will probably get sun-bleached, as usual.

I wouldn't mind losing a couple of pounds before I go; the girls out there are so petite, I always feel enormous by comparison.

Lunch meeting with Juliette Scarfe, the nutritionist behind Bareskin Beauty, where I get all my skincare products, tomorrow in Soho.