PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 2 March 2014

Pre-Raphaelite Muse


Home from my second modelling trip in two weeks, this time, Norfolk, where I had a lovely time modelling for both regular and new (to me) clients- everything from fashion to bondage! I'll post pictures when I have them :)

In the meantime, here is a shot taken just yesterday at an art nude workshop I was modelling for in London.

 Photographer: Vineet Kumar | Skincare & nutrition advice: Bareskin Beauty

I hadn't had time to do any yoga or Pilates for two weeks and was surprised how much this pose pulled at my quads! Had a lovely yoga session in front of the fire on my huge Persian rug this morning and felt all the muscles in my legs, back and shoulders loosening :)

Day off tomorrow, which I will be spending with my girl Roswell Ivory, lunching, drinking pots of chai tea, and probably going to the Janey Morris: Pre-Raphaelite Muse exhibition at the National Portrait Gallery. It's a romantic era of female portraiture that we both love :)