PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 2 December 2013

A very British Monday



Today I visited the British Museum to see the Middle East, Ancient Egyptians, Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome exhibits, went for a British pint (Doom Bar) in a proper olde traditional-looking gay pub in Soho (well the boys had the beer, I had wine), then came home for a pot of tea and to FINALLY watch Alpha Papa. I meant to watch it at The Phoenix when it was on but was just too busy with shoots. This always happens to me! I think the last thing I managed to see at the cinema was The Hobbit in 3D at the BMI IMAX. I also booked myself in for a TV presenting day course at Pinewood Studios next month.

Appropriately for watching Alan Partridge, here is a photo from a shoot in Norfolk in October by Alec Davies, who was visiting from South Africa.

Styling: moi

Hopefully I'll be touring South Africa in 2014, so if you're based in Cape Town or Johannesburg and would like to work with me, holler! contact@anitadebauch.com :)

Anita x