PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Dare to be Different! British MODE magazine for Beyond Burlesque!



I have a double page spread in British MODE wearing Beyond Burlesque couture wedding dresses with Chloe-Jasmine Whichello :D The designer, Belinda Chorley, also designs forVivienne Westwood, who made Dita Von Teese's famous purple wedding gown for her marriage to Marilyn Manson. Interestingly, the dress I'm wearing here is an ivory homage to that very gown.

Photographer: Dave Kai-Piper | HMUA: Candy Alderson

I still need to track down a copy for my memories box! It's the October 2013 issue if anyone I know happens to spot one- please pick it up for me and I'll give you the £££!

 It's pretty cool for me to be published in two high fashion magazines in the same month- Vogue and MODE. I wish I could go back in time to 14 year-old me, crushed that I'd not grown to 5'8 and therefore couldn't model, and tell her that everything is going to be okay!

Yours happily,

Anita x