PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 17 October 2013

Anita De Bauch/ Space Studio Day, Hertfordshire! Fashion, Beauty, Lingerie, Latex, Nudes, £50ph!



About me:

http://www.anitadebauch.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Copy-of-About2.jpg

Hi everyone!

I have an awesome studio day coming up on Saturday 9th November at Space Studio in St Albans! It's a lovely new studio with parquet flooring, white walls and 2 very large windows, letting in lots of natural daylight. I hope you can make it to come and shoot with me!


Equipment

*  2x 500W Profoto D1 Air's
*  2x 1000w Profoto D1 Air's
*  Ringflash (makes shiny latex look extra amazing!!)
*  Soft Boxes, Beauty Dish (with Grid & Sock), Snoot, Barn Doors, Zoom Reflectors, Various Filters & Umbrellas
*  Full Size paper rolls in Black, White and Grey
*  1/2 size, Pink, Yellow, Blue, White, Black, Grey & Chroma Green paper rolls
*  Polyboards and Reflectors
*  Free on-site parking and light refreshments

http://images.purestorm.com/z-images12/imageupload15/AnitaDeBauch_74088742.jpg?1657908161

There are 8 hours available, and 2 are already gone a month in advance and even before I posted this casting call, so please be quick if you're interested as my studio days always sell out and I don't like disappointing people! I'm not trying to be pushy, it's just the truth! I will be available to shoot all styles up to art nude levels, including but not limited to:

*  art nude, figure studies and bodyscapes (this may sound like an odd thing to say, but I have a good stomach and ribcage for bodyscapes!)
*  high-end/ edgy fashion and fashion nudes
*  beauty and editorial
*  latex and fetish fashion
*  lingerie and glamour nudes
*  vintage Hollywood glamour, portraits and pin-up
(with the proper vintage wardrobe and accessories, suspender belts, fully fashioned seamed nylon stockings with Cuban heels, opera gloves, corsets and so on!)
*  bridal (please let me know in advance as the dress is massive!) and bridal lingerie

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130907/06/522b2f8a6e0e6.jpg

We can make the most of our time together by shooting as many different styles as you like, for which I can do all my own hair and makeup! It would usually cost £60 per hour to book me at Space Studio, but on Saturday 9th October only you can save £10 for every hour you book, yay! And hopefully leave with some awesome images that we made together!

http://www.anitadebauch.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Anita-De-Bauch-glam.jpg

Please email contact@anitadebauch.com with interest. I can't wait to hear from you!

Anita x

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1187083_730814913610894_743872973_n.jpg
Selfie!!