PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 28 July 2013

#NakedSundays with Perou



This is the second blood shot from my shoot with Perou ♥ Red and white is such a lush colour combination; bright, clinical and terrifying. I am the bloodstained ice queen.

Styling (except the blood!) by moi mwah mwah

So I'm back from my Lady Allura's Latex shoot in Ireland and just shot for Fabulously Fetish bespoke shoes in London; quite a bit of commercial rather than pure art-for-art's-sake work (like the pic above) atm (other things are top secret right now; will tell you here the second I can).

I like the challenge of commercial work, because it's good to mentally change gears to keep my brain running smoothly, but AFAS is the bestest.

This photo is my desktop wallpaper atm

Holly (Ivory Flame) was staying with me earlier this week while she's touring the southeast.

We had a coinciding day off in the V&A, where we went on a tour of the Tudors. Randomly, my favourite things were the beds. This was my favourite. I love 1930s Chinoiserie; the common Western perception at the time of China as this incredibly exotic, sensual, mysterious place makes for great decor and is kind of the way I'm going with my lounge. I'd never seen Tudor Chinoiserie before though!


After the museum, Holly and I went to Dirty Martini in Soho. I usually go there with Hannah Ashlea after shopping on Oxford Street; we love the decor and cheap cocktails. This time I had an actual dirty martini followed by a French martini (I forget what made it French). Holly had something with a chilli in it and we talked about just about everything going on in our worlds.

We're having a sleepover with Fredau tomorrow night, after watching a comedy panel TV show being recorded. I think I'm going to cook Kim Snyder's latest recipe for us and open a bottle of vintage bubbly. Phone photos of three drunk art nude models no doubt to follow.

Anita xxxx

PS: I hope you like my new blog design! Shout if you see any blips x