PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Saturday 1 June 2013

'Vintage Voyeur': striptease video for #StockingSaturday! & a vintage 1940s lingerie ad




I already posted this video on Twitter yesterday as part of #FetishFriday but I'll blog it today for #StockingSaturday, 'cos it's too good to only watch once ;) It's a preview of a leg/ foot/ stocking fetish film called Vintage Voyeur that I shot with Silk Soles, which is from the same producers as Restrained Elegance. You have to pay to join the site and watch the full film of course, but you can watch the trailer for free :D


I love doing this kind of elegant, sensual fetish work :)

Having a heroically lazy day today: woke up at lunchtime, retrieved soy chai latte and a tiffin from Costa in my peach satin cami-knickers (admittedly with a coat on over the top, but it still felt weird) and did a little 20 minute workout.

Vintage peach satin cami-knickers advert in my 1940s Look book

If I'm not sleeping nude, I'm usually sleeping in these. Mine are 1940s reproductions, kindly gifted to me by my friends at Playful Promises. They offered me money to shoot for them, but I said I'd rather have some of their beautiful lingerie, and this was one of my choices! I'm a genuine vintage lingerie fetishist and so owning the items is more exciting than money to me! I don't think Playful Promises make these anymore, which is a shame as they are so comfortable to sleep in, and my boyfriend loves them, too.

Anyway, sweet dreams...

Anita xxxxx