PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Friday 31 May 2013

Luci Alice, Anatomic Bomb, Fabulously Fetish & What Katie Did in 'Riot Vixen' magazine!



I'm on the back cover of the latest issue of the USA's Riot Vixen magazine, and also featured in an interview with British photographer Luci Alice :)



Left: Anatomic Bomb latex and Fabulously Fetish shoes. Right: What Katie Did bullet bra, Fabulously Fetish shoes. All styling by yours truly :)

You might remember seeing a couple of other photos from this set in my blog and also this silly little BTS video that I made :p

The Facebook fan page address is now just facebook.com/AnitaDeBauch, so much easier to remember!

I've ordered a copy of the magazine for my memories box :) You can order one here if you like! You get a digital version free when you order a hard copy :)

Today was the first sunny day in London this year (that I've been here to enjoy) so Liam, Dan and I walked to Alexandra Palace for a homemade vegan picnic (after Pilates and a green smoothie, how virtuous am I).


So that's my homemade coriander & lime quinoa, green salad with radishes, purple coleslaw, avo, giant cucumber sticks and totally not homemade Tesco houmous :p You can't tell in this photo but we have a Doctor Who picnic blanket *nods*

Cats have a new toy- a kind of crackly double tunnel in the shape of clown trousers and laced with catnip, so they're high as kites and even more playful/ mental than usual. Cue them shredding the packaging from my new handbag and running up and down the chimney like a couple of loons while we were out.


So I think I need to see the new Star Trek film in 3D, yep.

Bye!

Anita xoxoxoxo