PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 28 March 2013

Blah bondage blah Defiled/ Gojira/ Ghost blah candid pic blah ;)



Just wrapped a two-day retro bondage shoot!

Day 1 was pure 1950s lingerie worn under pencil skirts and A-line dresses and Day 2 was all rubber. I got to style the whole thing myself (yay!) and even though the costuming might have been cute, the bondage was completely full-on and extreme, for two bouts of eight whole hours at a time! I can't wait to show you when it's released! My black nylon stockings got a little spoiled by the ropes of course, so I listed them on eBay for you :)

That was Tuesday and Wednesday- today I got to wear an amazing custom made peacock costume all day for a different fetish movie producer, and then tomorrow I have the day off in Middlesbrough to visit my bro. It will be nice to see him and his lovely gf again :)

On Sunday night I went to see The Defiled, Gojira and Ghost at Brixton Academy with my bf and our friend John- Jagermeister were sponsoring it all so tickets were only £5!

Mmmmmm, pixelated iPad selfie! Getting ready to get my rock on in my gloss PVC biker jacket and Jesus t-shirt :D Apologies if you already saw this on Instagram/ Tumblr/ Twitter/ Facebook

I also saw my friend Nina Kate and a girl I swear I worked with on the What Katie Did S/S 2012 Lingerie & Swimwear Show, but I can't remember her name! It was a nice surprise to see a little Jane Doe Latex on stage at a rock show, anyway ;)

Now looking forward to getting home in time for new Doctor Who on Saturday :D