PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 31 March 2013

Better than chocolate eggs: Lady Lucie Latex in The Next Page magazine!



There are four pages of moody black and white photographs of me wearing Lady Lucie Latex in an editorial in the latest issue of The Next Page magazine, two full page photos and one double page spread, shot by George Swift :)



The whole magazine is choc-full of really beautiful quality images that I really enjoyed taking my time over looking through. Go and have a look, it's free ;)

For those of you who'd like to buy some designer latex of your own, I currently have my translucent blue Am Statik latex merry widow and stockings up for sale on Facebook (size 8)!

Photographer: Julian Kilsby
Click the image to see more pictures of this outfit!

It is an absolutely stunning and utterly unique ensemble that was kindly given to me by the designer in exchange for modelling at a fashion show and a photo shoot last year, but I loved it so much that I've over-modelled it a bit now and should really sell it so I can commission something new to show off at photo shoots! I'm told that it would retail new at £500, but I'm selling it for just £175, so go check it out and either send me a Facebook message or email contact@anitadebauch.com ASAP if you're interested as I'll be selling it on a first come, first serve basis! :)

Anita xxxxxx