PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Kaori's Latex Dreams editorial in Rebelicious magazine



For those of you who still buy magazines, there are THREE shiny latex-clad photos of me in a Kaori's Latex Dreams fashion editorial in the latest issue of Rebelicious magazine!

For those of you that don't, you can browse the whole issue online ;)

Photographer: Julian Kilsby | Hair and makeup: me :)

Today is also the last day of my eBay auctions! I'm selling a few items at very low price points including a brand new red leather Tommy Hilfiger bag, Prada shoes, a fur coat, leopard blazer, and some cute household items- a pink teapot and a whistling kettle. Enjoy!

For more personal items, such as my worn stockings and signed kiss-cards, have a look in the anitadebauch.com Shop! I just put some new 8x10s up for you, including photos from this editorial shoot, so go buy!

Lots of love,

Anita xx