PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Friday 12 October 2012

Six-page interview and fetish fashion photo spread in Bella Morte magazine @FabFetish @KarolinaZL



Well, here I am in beautiful Malta, ready to shoot a series of art nude projects with local photographers over the next few days. I'm staying in a boutique hotel with a balcony room overlooking the yacht-filled bay in the island's party district and the shoots have deliberately been scheduled to ensure I have time off to be a tourist and enjoy the local nightlife! They are very good to me, here!

Check out my six-page interview and nude fashion editorial in the new 'Taboo: FETISH' issue of the USA's Bella Morte magazine! This is the first time they have EVER shown full nudity in the magazine, btw! I'm glad they decided to make an exception and have already ordered my paper copy! ;)

Photographer and wardrobe stylist: Stefano Brunesci | Designers: Fabulously Fetish, Fräulein Kink and Karolina Laskowska | Hair: Leigh-Anne Regan | Makeup: me!

A transcript of the interview will be available to read as plain text in the upcoming De Bauchery Lounge, the members' area of anitadebauch.com! The first forty people to join the De Bauchery Lounge will receive a free personal package of gifts from me in the post, including a signed print and handwritten letter! To be the first to know when the De Bauchery Lounge is taking membership applications, simply send a blank email with "GUEST LIST" in the subject field to contact@anitadebauch.com!

Love and kisses,

Anita xoxox