PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Friday 8 June 2012

Phaze Clothing



I have another photo from my Banana Studio Workshop last weekend to share with you! I hope you like it :)

Photographer: David Scott | Hair: Michelle Selby | Wardrobe: Phaze

I got some AMAZING news yesterday- I got a callback from the Tesco TV ad audition I mentioned a few days ago- the one where I brought my cat along on a lead! I was originally told that the callback would be on 6th June, so when I hadn't heard anything, I naturally assumed that I wasn't required. But they have changed the callback date to the 12th and they DO want to see me! This is my very first professional acting callback!!!

 Dexter riding in style on the tube on the way home from my Tesco audition at Spotlight!

The only downer is that I'm shooting in Malaga on 12th June! The Spanish photographer may be able to alter the date so I can go to the callback, but even if he can't, it's still a great confidence-boost for me to be asked back at all :) I celebrated last night with Prosecco and Ben & Jerry's, haha!

Back on the detox today ;) I slept for 13 hours last night, which is supposed to be a sign that the detoxing is working- all the old toxins are getting loosened up and your body gets tired while it processes them all. But once that's been done I should have a ton more energy! My skin has already improved a LOT- it hasn't been this good since I was about 10! :D


Yours in glowing good health,

Anita xx