PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 8 March 2012

What Katie Did Spring/ Summer 2012 Launch, and a brush with Vivienne Westwood!




Am I the only one who was secretly a little pleased when the unseasonably mild weather broke and the temperature dropped again? I was feeling a little sad to have to pack away my leather gloves, high heel boots and fur collection already! Now I get to wear them for a little longer, until it's time to figure out what I'm going to wear this summer!

Atm I'm thinking a 1940s/ 50s Hawaiian theme, with fitted print tie halter tops, pedal pushers, and Art Nouveau print A-line skirts with ballet pumps for everyday and some cute, retro playsuits with pretty headscarves! :) I may also get a high waisted two piece swimsuit for the Singapore beaches this winter, like the one I wore at the What Katie Did Spring/ Summer 2012 Launch show on Sunday, paired with a parasol!

Thanks to everyone who came to see the show, it was so lovely to see you there!


The show went really well. I also got to model some beautiful sheer black lingerie with a proper bullet bra and 6" heels that I will definitely share photos of, if I spot any anywhere!

The What Katie Did boutique is so pretty. It is in a powder blue and baby pink colour scheme (I adore pastels paired together like that!), in velvet and ostrich feathers and papered with the brand's many appearances in magazines like Vogue as well as snippets from vintage fetish cartoon magazines!

I could have spent all day in there, but after the show I was treated to a new bullet bra, satin six strap suspender belt and matching knickers, which I tucked into my bag and made a dash to Bond Street to meet the director and stylists of a short international art/ fashion film with Vivienne Westwood I was to star in that very evening! I will tell you more about it when I'm allowed!

I will leave you with a little snap of the shoes for the movie that I took on my phone!


The black patent ones by Fabulously Fetish will be turning up in my photo shoots, so look out for them ;)