PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 4 March 2012

Lingerie Catwalk Model slash Arthouse Actress!




I have some very exciting news about a movie project I'm shooting all night in London tonight, but I'm not allowed to spill the beans about it yet, argh!

I'll be running to the filming location the moment I've finished walking at the What Katie Did Spring/ Summer 2012 Launch runway show this afternoon! I'd love it if you could join me in the audience for that! The show starts at 3 pm but if you arrive early I think you can claim free Hendrick's cocktails and Vintage Patisserie cakes! ;)

What I can say is that it is a short artistic film that will be screened at the London Gay Fringe Film Fest 12th - 15th April 2012 (put it in your diary!) and worldwide after that, and that it is being made by one of my very favourite cinematographers of all time- one of those people who I would never have dreamed of attempting to approach as I would have just felt silly! You can imagine how I felt when she contacted me out of the blue to invite me to star in her latest release! I was stunned that she'd even heard of me! I was bouncing up and down in my seat!

I did ask if I could invite a De Bauchee or two along to be extras in the production. That didn't get very far, but I did try!

I really am dreadful at keeping secrets! But I must keep this one, even if it feels like I'm about to pop! I'm sorry to go on about it so much but it's VERY exciting for a girl who grew up in a rural village in Cornwall to be doing all this! When I was a little girl, we had to light a fire in the wood burner every morning in winter to heat the house and the water for baths because we didn't even have gas central heating. Now I'm shooting an international movie release with Nick Knight and Raquel Zimmerman's cinematographer in one of the world's top fashion capitals! Did you know that I'm a country girl? Well, I am. I haven't forgotten.

I think I will decorate this blog with a couple of photos from my shoot in my room at The Savoy with Aneil Sharma. They have a bit of cinematic feel, I think! We did another shoot yesterday that was really cool too, in a studio this time- I'll post the photos here and on anitadebauch.com when I have them!


Satin bullet bra: What Katie Did. Cocktail ring: Playful Promises | Photographer: Aneil Sharma | Styling: me!

I think the first is my favourite. It seems to have a slightly Helmut Newton-like quality to it, if that's not too insanely self-aggrandising! Now, there's a photographer I can truly only ever dream of modelling for!

Now I must run to make it to the What Katie Did show so I can strut down the runway in beautiful, authentic 1940s and 50s lingerie designs (yum, yum!) before making a dash to the filming location for the next BIG short film!!!