PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Friday 2 March 2012

Interview with Bella Morte magazine




Just relaxing after a long photo shoot in London today with a little blogging before I go and unpack my suitcase, clean my makeup brushes and re-pack ready for no less than FOUR photo shoots in London tomorrow!

I had a new interview out in the USA's Bella Morte magazine (issue 10) yesterday, which is the only magazine I've ever seen that revolves around features and interviews with "celebrity" alternative models. I'm on page 18! As of today you can order a copy online here (hence I didn't post about it until today)- they ship internationally :) I've already ordered my copy!

If you haven't already spotted it on anitadebauch.com, here's the digital tearsheet! You can read the full interview on anitadebauch.com!

Click here for a larger version so you can read the interview!

Be sure to email the editor on sonjalux@bellamortemagazine.com and tell her how much you like it- I'd love a cover next time and you can help me get it! If I do end up shooting a cover, I'll be stocking hand signed and kissed copies for you De Bauchees in my Shop, of course!

Love and kisses,