PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 6 February 2012

Photo Booth!




Photos from Hannah and Ras' leaving do on Friday night! I cannot believe they're moving to Hong Kong tomorrow! :'(

Various pictures of me, Hannah and our long-haired boyfriends in the photo booth at the party!

Saturday was spent drinking soy hot chocolate in front of an open fire and watching the snow fall and yesterday I visited Highgate Cemetery for the first time, which is odd really, seeing as it's so local to me; I've just never got that far down on my "to do while living in London" list before.

I had lots of preconceived ideas of how it should look based around the Victorian Gothic novels and poetry I read so much of when I was in college and it didn't disappoint. Amazing that a place of death should feel so warm, comfortable, and surprisingly full of life.





On an entirely unrelated note, go see what I have for sale on eBay!! :D