PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Saturday 4 February 2012

The magic of styling!




It's amazing what different creative teams can produce when photographing the same subject, which is why I love styling so much. I get to be thousands of different people, characters and creations instead of just one.

For example, would anyone who didn't know guess that all three of the following photos are of me and were taken within the same five month period- and the last two within a week of each other?

Photographer: SMD | Hair and makeup: me

 Photographer: Trevor Yerbury | Hair and wardrobe: Faye Yerbury | Makeup: me

Photographer: Julian Kilsby | Designer: Kaori's Latex Dreams | Hair: Leigh-Anne Regan | Makeup: me
Crazy, huh??

I had such a nice time at Hannah Ashlea's leaving party last night. It's so sad to see one of my best friends leave London for Hong Kong, but I'm thrilled for her too because she's about to start such an exciting new chapter in her life. And I must remind myself that I'll be able to visit when I'm touring there in the winter and that she'll be back in two years with lots of stories, recipes and freckles! :)

The party was at a place in the City I've never been to before called Clerkenwell House and they'd hired a photo booth, which was hilarious! Everyone came away with these adorable little prints of ourselves crammed into the booth with comedy props and cocktails. I'll post some scans soon :)

My minor triumph of the evening was successfully curling my hair all by myself for perhaps the first time in my life, using hair straighteners, of all things. I'll definitely be working on that technique and bringing it to shoots!

Oh and before I forget, thanks for all the messages from people who liked my triple page Jane Doe Latex editorial in Skin Two magazine! It's one of my favourite publications to date, too :)