PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 26 February 2012

Latex and Lingerie in London!




Anyone going to join me at the Torture Garden March Ball in London on 10th March? I'll be there doing a runway show for a hot new latex designer called One Eyed. I met Brett, the designer, in the Big Red the other night and we spent the whole night chatting non-stop before we realised who each other were and she asked me to be in her show! It's great when you meet a designer that you just "click" with and I'm looking forward to wearing her rubber!

You won't believe it, but I went to yet another designer lingerie sample sale yesterday, 24 hours after my trip to Coco de Mer that I mentioned in my last blog! This time it was at Playful Promises' old shop in Soho. They are relocating to Shoreditch and were selling some of their pieces at a 70% discount! You can bet that I filled my 5" heel boots! Some of my Playful Promises and Coco de Mer lingerie is actually going to end up on eBay- I got some really nice pieces and am happy to pass my bargains on to other appreciative people!

I have so much lingerie, I never actually need to do laundry as I always an abundance of fresh drawers in my drawers! I could probably go a whole year without washing my knickers, if you know what I mean. Maybe even two! Some of the really top retro lingerie companies actually pay me in lingerie instead of cash! They know my weakness! After all, money is fleeting but glamour is forever!

I received this 1940s style silk blouse as part of my payment for the runway show I did for Playful Promises earlier this month. I had a great time shooting it in my room at London's iconically luxurious Savoy Hotel with Aneil Sharma earlier this month! I did all the styling, of course :)




Now I'm going to have New Covent Garden Co's Autumn Gold soup for dinner, which is probably my favourite of theirs so far, then take a relaxing candlelit bubble bath with The Seven Addictions and Five Professions of Anita Berber. I don't know how many times I have read it but I need to refresh my memory as part of my research for a shoot next week where I'll be "playing" her. I'm doing all the styling and I'm really excited about it! I'll post the photos here, of course :)