PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 26 February 2012

NEW Eye for an Image Studio Day, Banbury, £50 ph!

My last couple of studio days at kvmedia studios in London sold out almost overnight- now I'm giving Oxford photographers a chance to get in on the action by booking a studio day in Banbury on 23rd March!

 Photographer: George Swift | Latex: Lady Lucie | Styling: me

Date: Monday 23rd March 2012

Time: 12 - 2 pm
          2.10 - 4.10 pm
          4.40 - 6.40 pm
          6.50 - 8.50 pm

Location: Eye For An Image Studio, Cherwell Business Village, Southam Road, Banbury OX16 2SP

Rate: £100 per 2 hour photo shoot, which includes:
one highly experienced full-time model (me!) in any and all styles from fashion to art nude levels
two hours
a 750 square foot professionally equipped photographic studio
infinity cove and vinyl backdrops
Eye for an Image's props collection
*  my own styling, which can include designer latex, classically glamorous lingerie and corsetry, and elegant evening dresses
optional lighting assistant (Martyn Davis, the studio owner)
*  free parking
*  light refreshments

Extra special offer: If you book the first and second or third and fourth 2 hour shoots back to back, you will get the intervening 10 minutes for free, yes, free (e.g. 12 - 4.10 pm would be £200, all in).

Photographer: Teddy So | Styling: me

Why don't you offer one hour slots? The priority of my (rare) studio days isn't to cram as many photographers into one day as humanly possible, but rather to learn, experiment and create quality, eye-catching images using all that the studio and I have to offer- while still being able to take advantage of a discounted studio rate! This approach ensures time for lighting set up, custom styling and real rapport to develop between photographer and model at each shoot, increasing the likelihood of great photographic results.

 Photographer: Teddy So | Styling: me

If you would like to further spread costs by sharing your photo shoot with another photographer friend, please let us know and this can be arranged.

For all enquiries, please email me at contact@anitadebauch.com or Martyn Davis at martyn@eyeforanimage.co.uk with your preferred shoot times, if you have a preference.

Thanks for looking, and I look forward to working with you!

Photographer: Julian Kilsby | Designer: Kaori's Latex Dreams | Hair: Leigh-Anne Regan | Makeup: me