PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Rebecca

Congratulations to Dublin's Lorraine Gilligan, whose IPF Fellowship Panel features not only me but some of my best modelling friends, like Madame Bink, Iveta and Ivory Flame :)

"My" photo in the panel was inspired by Rebecca :)

Corset: Heavenly Corsets | Hair and wardrobe styling: Lorraine Gilligan | Makeup: me

This beautiful Irish manor location was absolutely stunning. I actually welled up a little when I saw how lovingly, painstakingly it had been restored, with every detail carried out according to how it would have been done when it was originally built, and every piece of furniture, painting and even hairbrush period and antique. It was so strange to think that at one time it was completely abandoned, without a roof and with cows and sheep wandering around inside!

Now it is restored to its former glory and I wanted to move in! ;)