PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 22 January 2012

Nice Night for a White Wedding

Last night, I had a really vivid, realistic dream that Liam and I got engaged. There were none of those bizarre twists and turns that one usually experiences in dreams. When I woke up, the only thing that made me realise that it was a dream was that we were both 28. Very odd as I'm really not a traditional marriage/ wedding/ 2.4 children and a golden Labrador sort of daydreamer... in the least.

Perhaps it was the effect of lots of pink champagne and Hannah Ashlea's vegan Swiss roll bowl cake at my (26th)  birthday party yesterday! It was such a lovely day/ night. I had lunch in inSpiral with my friends, then we went to the Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition at the Natural History Museum (my favourite building in London!) before returning to our apartment for a very pink and sparkly child's party themed soiree, complete with pink balloons, flowers, cupcakes, party bags and Barbie tiaras ^_^ Hee hee.

Anyway, back to the weird engagement dream- I have an appropriate image from Trevor Yerbury from the wedding workshop I modelled for in West London last week :) Liam was actually my "husband" for this workshop, but he isn't in this picture!

Hair and wardrobe: Faye Yerbury | Makeup: me

I love the way the bricks slide out of focus as they come towards you :)