PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 26 January 2012

La Vedette Atomique!

Yesterday was the eighth anniversary of the night I kidnapped Liam and made him my unholy bride :)

It was precisely ten days after my eighteenth birthday and although I had a funny feeling that I was starting a new chapter in my life, it never crossed my mind that years later, after many ups and downs, we would finally be living happily ever after in a 1930s apartment in North London with two bald cats, that I'd earn my living from my dream job or that he'd be planning paid research into political theory.

It just goes to show that you never know what's around the corner!



Apparently lace is a traditional eighth anniversary gift!
Photographer, hair and wardrobe stylist: Faye Yerbury | Makeup: me

We celebrated with dinner on the very top floor of the Gherkin, right under the dome, with panoramic views of St Paul's Cathedral, the Shard, the Tower of London and London Bridge <3 

Liam wore his charcoal pinstripe Pierre Cardin suit and deep red Saville Road necktie and I wore my new ankle-length Rita Hayworth-inspired shimmering gold evening gown with strappy 5" Kurt Geiger heels, black and gold star French Connection clutch, smoky MAC eyeshadow and slicked back hair, Parisian couture style.

It was so romantic! <3 <3 <3

Photo of the Gherkin's 40|30 bar I took on my phone and then tried to brighten in Photoshop so you can see more! Loved the French waiters!

I leave you with a "behind the scenes" shot that Faye took of me lacing into my corset at the Boudoir Academy @ The Chesterfield Mayfair!


Remember to hit the "Like" button at the top of the page to let your friends know that you're reading my blog! x