PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 11 December 2011

Naked chicks from Hong Kong!

Today is my day off in Singapore! Before I head out, I'll post some more art nudes from Asia- this time, Hong Kong :)



Photographer: Teddy So | Hair and makeup: me

I think the last one might be my favourite :)

I also have some snaps from my last day in Hong Kong on this trip :) I got the ferry to Central so that I could have lunch at my favourite place in Hong Kong, the Luk Yu teahouse, the oldest in Hong Kong.

 On my way to lunch

 Inside the Luk Yu teahouse. I kind of want to redecorate my living room in the Chinese Deco style now, rather than the American. Hmm!

Lunch! Spring rolls, shrimp and yolk balls and black sesame for dessert, with lots of jasmine tea :)

I walked to Hong Kong Park to take pictures in the walk-in aviary and walk off my dim sum after lunch :) BIRDIES!




Ciao for now! I'm off to roam Singapore by myself for a day!