PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Friday 16 December 2011

Latex Fashion in Post-Apocalyptic Singapore!

I finally made it to Tokyo, hurrah, and I'm all ready to go and explore the city that I have been dying to visit since I was 15!

I'll leave you with my last few snaps and a modelling photo from the Sultan of Brunei's "haunted house" in Singapore :)

Photographer: Lem Cheng Hai | Bra: Jane Doe Latex, latex thong: Cathouse Clothing | Styling: me

 Pretty insides of an old lump of machinery I found

 Relaxing at Lantern after another shoot in Singapore

 View from my seat/ bed at Lantern

Another view from the rooftop bar!

Now I'm off to explore Tokyo! Looking forward to visiting the Harajuku district on Sunday ^_^