PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 13 November 2011

Kuala Lumpur and Latex Stockings...

Bloggy's sticking to UK time but it's actually 9.50 pm here in Kuala Lumpur and I'm all settled in my Malaysian guesthouse with my hot weather clothes, laptop and more free coffee than I could ever possibly drink. My photographer friend Roger picked me up at the airport this afternoon and took me on a tour of the night markets, which were really bright, hot, noisy, smelly and fun! I'd forgotten how tall I am in Malaysia, and also about Malaysian driving! I'll post some photos tomorrow, I expect ;)

In the meantime, here are some more photos from my recent shoot in Newcastle with George Swift :) I couldn't decide which of these I preferred so I uploaded both, haha

 Knickers: Cathouse Clothing. Stockings: don't know, they were a gift! Styling: moi :)


I think now would be a good time to buy a scarf and learn how to do a 1920s/ 30s style glamour turban to hide how insanely fluffy the humidity here makes my hair from the second I step off the plane :p In fact, it would be ideal for any and all bad hair days! Just stick it under a turban!


I'm off to bed x