PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 20 October 2011

Hurray hurray, it's National Stockings Day!

No really, it is! Allow me to celebrate by posting my favourite photographs of ladies in stockings! Yeah, most of them are of Bettie Page. So sue me! ;)






The incomparable Marlene Dietrich... absolutely one of the coolest women who ever lived

Found the contents of this book deeply un-erotic but the cover is great!

The "Naked Goddess", "Priestess of Depravity" and my very own namesake, Anita Berber

One of Elmer Batters' many fab 50s photos of beautiful women dressed in stockings and suspenders

Me, earlier this year

 Me in my Hong Kong hotel room in 2010

Photographer: Seamus Costelloe | Styling: me


 Above & below: Photographer: Julian Kilsby | Designer: Valkyrie Corsets

Photographer: Iain Thomson | Styling: me



Found these stockings in Playful Promises- must get a pair for photo shoots asap!!



That's enough for now- I need to go and pack my suitcase, ready to jet off to Dublin tomorrow afternoon! :)