PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 19 September 2011

Smize!

I have some classic-looking new portraits from the incomparable Adam Robertson to show off! :D Thank you, Adam!


Wardrobe styling: Adam | Hair and makeup: me

I have a couple more shoots in the southeast this week, then I'm off to Middlesbrough straight after my last shoot on Saturday to help celebrate my brother's 21st birthday and generally party like a university student again, i.e. cheaply. Sunday will no doubt be spent in a hot bath drinking green tea and thinking away all the toxins, ready to be fresh for my shoot in Darlington on Monday, after which I'll be hightailing it back to London as I'm booked here somewhere every day that week! Phew!!