PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 15 August 2011

The Blue Hour, feat. Naucler Design latex

The blue hour is my favourite time of day- admittedly I'm not usually awake for it anymore, but pretty much every day at university I'd still be awake to see it and feel in an oddly peaceful limbo for a little while. So, when Darren Birkin invited me to get up at 4.30 am for a fashion shoot at the Millennium Bridge on Saturday, how could I say no?

 Click the images to see larger versions!

 Latex by Naucler Design



Many thanks to David for assisting!

Had a fantastic day shooting for my agency profiles and new Zivity account with Stefano Brunesci and Adam Robertson today! I'm really looking forward to seeing the photos- I think they'll be completely different from anything I've ever shot before, so please subscribe to my blog if you want to see them :D <3