PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Photo Booth/ Models Anonymous

Hello, my name is Anita... and I'm a pose-aholic.

Photographer: Artpunk
Wardrobe (not that you can see much of it!): HMS Latex


******STUDIO DAY ALERTS!*****

I will be available to shoot at the following studios in the following cities on the following dates!
  1. Light Spot Studio in London on Saturday 30th July with one of the UK's very best art models, Madame Bink! The studio is fully equipped and we will be providing hair, makeup and wardrobe styling, and working to art nude levels together. Package rates: £80 per hour OR £150 for 2 hours and 10 minutes when you book 2 x one-hour sessions back to back! Full details here! Or if you prefer, you can book me alone at the studio for £50 ph or £90 for 2 hours :)
  2. James Thorpe Photography Studio in Northampton on Saturday 6th August! The studio is fully equipped, comes with wardrobe and props and rates are £55 per hour OR £100 for 2 hours and 10 minutes when you book 2 x one-hour sessions back to back! I'm rarely in this area, so my last Northampton Studio Day sold out very quickly. Full details here!
  3. White Space Studios in London on Saturday 1st October! Two fully equipped studios, including an infinity cove and motorbikes to pose with! Rates TBC, but will probably be £50 ph. Let me know if you'd like to be put on the "potentially interested" list and I will personally email you when rates have been confirmed.
Don't delay, book today by emailing contact@anitadebauch.com!

***********************************