PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 9 May 2011

Video of my shoot for MyHairdressers.com :)

I did a photo and video shoot with Stacey Broughton for MyHairdressers.com and Scissorboy respectively in March and the video has now been released. If you're not a hairdresser, the first part may not be of much interest, but if you skip to 11:40, you can watch me doing that posing thing that I do at the MyHairdressers.com photo shoot (and if the haircutting tutorial is of interest to you, I'd recommend signing up to scissorboy.com as it's free and they have hundreds of video tutorials from all over the world on there) ;) Most people don't get to see the photos actually being made, so this is kind of fun!



Stacey is generally recognised as being one of the best hairdressers in the world and gave me my funky asymmetric fringe, which won't be around much longer as it's really starting to grow out now, but it was fun while it lasted :) My favourite photo from the shoot, by Jamie Harrison:

My patented "angreh fess" shot is also being used to advertise MyHairdressers.com atm :)


I had a lovely day off yesterday with Liam- we went on a "double date" with Hannah Ashlea and her partner, Ras, to see Brassed Off at The Phoenix. The director was there for a Q&A session after the film, which was quite interesting. It's amazing how relevant films like Brassed Off and The Full Monty are becoming again!

Today will be spent answering emails, concreting the arrangements for my European Tour next month and planning my Asian Tour this winter, which must include visiting Hannah and Ras in Hong Kong as I'll really miss them when they move out there this year. Back to work I go ;)