PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 28 April 2011

Royal Pin-up

I'm back in Blighty after a (mostly) sunny week shooting an editorial in The Algarves, Portugal. What a beautiful area of the world! I hope you liked the "postcard" ;)

I shot these photos for Buffies burlesque online catalogue with Jaz Ampaw-Farr at James Thorpe Photography Studio back in the UK earlier this month. What a fun shoot!



 Hair and makeup by me!

I'll be dressed rather differently tomorrow night, in a red leather biker jacket, my Lorber Vintage tee-shirt, pink skull-print leggings, black leather motorcycle boots, MAC Cyber lipstick, spiky leather dog collar and a very messy faux-hawk, ready to attend what looks to be a charming little weekend-long soiree in Tufnell Park called  FUCK THE ROYAL WEDDING. If I'm going to celebrate the marriage of two complete strangers whose wedding I am not invited to attend, yet all my British friends and I are helping to pay for, then this is the way I'd like to do it :) Oi oi!